Under the same rules of the American Baccarat you can play The Mini Baccarat, but in this game the players have the opportunity to play the game with the lower betting limits. Also
you can dress casual clothes.
The Mini Baccarat table is smaller than the one used in classic baccarat. It has the size of the Blackjack table with seven places for players.
Mini-Baccarat Table areas:
- Chip stacks
- Commission Boxes
- Tie betting area
- Banker betting area
- Player betting area
- The Shoe
Three betting areas are in front of each player corresponding to his seat:
- To bet on the player: red circle.
- To bet on the bank, yellow circle.
- To bet on a tie, white number just above the yellow circle.
There is a chip rack in front of Croupier (seats opposite the players) and numbered area used to keep track of the commission that the players owes. The numbers correspond to the number of the players seats at the table.
The Croupier has a central position because at the Mini Baccarat the deal doesn’t rotates.
The Banker is always the dealer and the Players never touch the cards. The other rules are exact the same as in Classic Baccarat.
- According to the Betting Rules the players make bets.
- Croupier deals 4 cards face-up, 2 to the "Banker" hand and 2 to the "Player" hand.
- Following the Baccarat drawing rules the Croupier deals (or not) the thirds cards to both or to only one hand.
- The dealer compares hand's values of the "Banker" and "Player".
- Croupier pays the winnings bets and collects the lost.
If you bet on the “Banker” hand the Croupier pays 1 to 1. Makes notes of the commission that you owe. This money is collected when the player leaves the table.
Mini Baccarat is now offered by online casino, and is very common in traditional casinos.